News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor MagicBook Pro 16 2024 - A multimedia laptop with a 165 Hz IPS panel and RTX 4060

Started by Redaktion, March 02, 2024, 18:42:49

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

About the same, the morons Neenyah and Imao fucked up the entire forum with lies that AMD does not have an autocalibrator in sRGB, although any owner of an AMD video card (or igpu) on screens with 45-46% NTSC and 80%+ NTSC (for example 90%+ DCI-P3/90 %+ AdobeRGB), can easily independently verify that I'm right and be convinced of the total disgrace of NVidia and Intel for more than 16 years, which do not have this autocalibrator and whose hardware owners cannot quickly (albeit roughly, depends on the EDID) provide color rendition in sRGB space. Moreover, in all software, except for the component output in players, you always need to select RGB24/32 output.

This eliminates the need for most AMD card owners to purchase a hardware calibrator (although this is the most accurate calibration, it does not apply to all Windows software, because some of the software knows nothing about color management and thinks that it draws a picture in the sRGB space). So, the sRGB autocalibrator built into all AMD drivers has been doing this work for them for more than 16 years, albeit roughly, but the result is many times better than looking at poisonous and oversaturated colors if the laptop screen or monitor does not have the correct factory sRGB converting profile on-the-fly color space of wide gamut panels in sRGB.

And all this with one regulator in the driver. To the shame of Intel/NVidia, they have not been able to do this for more than 16 years.

I just installed NVidia 2024 drivers and there is 100% no autocalibrator for EDID, which is in AMD 2024 drivers. =)

Shame on NVidia. Shame on Intel!

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 11:45:35Hahaha, stupid Neenyah doesn't see the incorrect black and white anti-aliasing in his screenshots.
Oh yeah? And check this image from this article, you living turd (also keep ignoring image compression by all image hosts), 1600x1200 originally posted: https://www.notebookcheck.net/fileadmin/_processed_/5/3/csm_IMG_2546_47fe8c4124.jpg

But then the same image resized to 400%, so 6400x4800: https://i.imgur.com/kTyZ2Qv.png (https://imgur.com/kTyZ2Qv)

OMFG, Huawei is selling incorrect laptop with incorrect antialiasing!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
You really are a fucking retard who can't differentiate vector and bitmap/raster. Plus the fact that you have a 56% sRGB 220 nits 1080p screen 🤡🤡

Edit: The clown just quickly typed a ton of new irrelevant spam, impressive.

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 11:45:35This 400% zoom in paint from fake "400%" from Neenyah - imgur.com/mx24l3S:
imgur.com/a/Sa8EVDg

Here is a screenshot 400% of the correct black and white anti-aliasing, already enlarged by 400% in paint:
imgur.com/a/2RmSTmd
You really love to lie, don't you? Here is my image enlarged 400% in Paint: https://imgur.com/a/q7vKML6

The guy is even lying in and for screenshots 💀💀💀

Now the s*** you posted: https://imgur.com/a/2RmSTmd

You call this good when resized back to 100-150%: https://imgur.com/rOjcaKV ?? 😂

Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 11:45:35Anyone who doesn't see the difference in how text is rendered and where it's correct is a pure test of a person's imbecility.
You need a good ophthalmologists, go see one if they still exist in Russia.

lmao

Quote from: Neenyah on March 09, 2024, 11:59:05The clown just quickly typed a ton of new irrelevant spam, impressive.
haven't you noticed it before, when he fucks up he is counting 15 messages and writes enough messages to start a new page, then he writes unrelated stuff in hopes that no one reads the page before. when he doesn't f*** up (too much) he writes on other threads so that thread just goes to the second page in threads list - and this is what he's going to do now after you've spoiled his plan. coming up, million forum threads with nonsense.
not the first time i encounter people like this, absolutely typical schizo.

Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 11:57:20can easily independently verify that
can easily independently verify that you don't even know what calibration is and that you are looking at the screen with destroyed color accuracy right now

Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 11:57:20This eliminates the need for most AMD card owners to purchase a hardware calibrator
lmao no, idiot, nothing can replace hardware calibrator

and actually we were just discussing your other failure
Quote from: NikoB on March 04, 2024, 19:23:27when running on battery power, you can switch to fhd@60Hz mode instead of 4k and dramatically increase battery life
that haven't passed reality check

Neenyah

Quote from: lmao on March 09, 2024, 12:31:41haven't you noticed it before, when he fucks up he is counting 15 messages and writes enough messages to start a new page, then he writes unrelated stuff in hopes that no one reads the page before. when he doesn't f*** up (too much) he writes on other threads so that thread just goes to the second page in threads list - and this is what he's going to do now after you've spoiled his plan. coming up, million forum threads with nonsense.
not the first time i encounter people like this, absolutely typical schizo.
Yep, nicely noticed and well said, exactly that's the case with him 👍

NikoB

Quote from: Neenyah on March 09, 2024, 11:59:05Oh yeah? And check this image from this article, you living turd (also keep ignoring image compression by all image hosts), 1600x1200 originally posted:
You moron (as and moron "imao") should have been treated by professional psychiatrists for a long time. I don't understand how such insane people are released from hospitals. Everyone who checked my statement already knows exactly who is crazy here. =)

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 12:58:36Everyone who checked my statement already knows exactly who is crazy here. =)
Finally something smart from you, I agree with that and you just described yourself, heck you are even confused about your own situation:
Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 12:58:36I don't understand how such insane people are released from hospitals.
...but hey, that's a good benefit of Russia, no? 😉 You loons can just roam around freely considering small population numbers in relation to its size.

NikoB

Quote from: NikoB on March 09, 2024, 11:45:35Hahaha, stupid Neenyah doesn't see the incorrect black and white anti-aliasing in his screenshots.

The question is, how many idiots on the planet don't see this, but normal people do too?

I asked this moron to post a screenshot enlarged by 400% in paint, but he didn't do it. But you can easily use his link to copy the image and paste it into paint, enlarge it 4 times and you will immediately see shadows around the letters, which should not exist with the correct black-and-white anti-aliasing method.

Q.E.D. =)

This 400% zoom in paint from fake "400%" from Neenyah - imgur.com/mx24l3S:
imgur.com/a/Sa8EVDg

Here is a screenshot 400% of the correct black and white anti-aliasing, already enlarged by 400% in paint:
imgur.com/a/2RmSTmd

Anyone who doesn't see the difference in how text is rendered and where it's correct is a pure test of a person's imbecility.
www.theverge.com/2024/3/25/24111273/microsoft-google-chrome-text-rendering-improvements

These M$ are doing everything wrong again. It is necessary not only to remove the moronic Skia rendering (which I had previously disabled by tuning FF up to version 69), but also to generally disable the incorrect greyscale anti-aliasing, restoring the only correct one - just like in XP WITHOUT using the lousy color anti-aliasing with CleatType!

Look what's happening - the morons (or rather villains) at Google have ruined the rendering in Chrome. In M$, even on the old engine, they also ruined everything. Even the Mozilla developers messed up text rendering in FF, starting with version 69, but they at least had the conscience to leave a key in the registry that allows you to disable cloudy anti-aliasing altogether, which I have been using for years in FF, reading texts only in it. And now, as an achievement, they disable the previously non disabled Skia rendering in favor of other methods! But they are still not going to restore the correct grayscale anti-aliasing from XP!

I can already see how, with fanfare and fiery speeches, the management of M$ will return to Chromium for W12 the old grayscale rendering, as in XP, the only true one for human vision, and will call this return SUPER progress! Great achievement...

q

Quote from: NikoB on March 25, 2024, 15:20:38This 400% zoom in paint from fake "400%" from Neenyah - imgur.com/mx24l3S:
imgur.com/a/Sa8EVDg

imgur.com/a/2RmSTmd

imgur.com/a/Sa8EVDg seems to look better though than imgur.com/a/2RmSTmd, no?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview