News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro may have a camera module defect

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2020, 18:22:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi Note 9 series offers some of the best value smartphones on the market but it appears Xiaomi's quality control isn't quite up to par. There have now been multiple reports of defective camera modules that fail to prevent dust from getting under the glass, with Xiaomi acknowledging the issue.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Redmi-Note-9-and-Redmi-Note-9-Pro-may-have-a-camera-module-defect.489392.0.html

Najum us saqib

I am using redmi note 9 pro since 1 month, recently i see the dust particles under the camera glass, i see also the difference between camera structure and mobile body that's mean dust & water can go easily under the camera . It's not good, Xiaomi you should take action against this, you're wasting our money!!

Akash

Seen dust particles after usage of 2 weeks. Very bad experience with redmi note 9 pro. Even service center is not providing replacement. Wasted my money. Never buy products from such cheap brand.

Parmod Sharma

Seen dust particles after usage of 2 weeks. Very bad experience with redmi note 9 pro. Even service center is not providing replacement. Wasted my money. Never buy products from such cheap brand.

Saurabh Gupta

Not only redmi note 9, the same problem is also there for my redmi note 8 as well and I have also read the same issue with many other note 8 customers as well. I think the company is not at all to serious to solve the issue

Raza Ullah Shakir

I am using redmi note 9 since 1 month, i seen dust particals inside of camera glass. I disheart  after seeing this issue next time i never buy xiomi products it,s a cheap  brand.

Dr Govinda Gowda HG

Even I have facing same issue please do QC before dispatch and please replace already bought phones.

Rahul

Yes im using mi note 9 series phone since 1 month forming dust on the camera glass. Please do provide replacement.

Mirza

Hi, I have been using Redmi note 9 from 2 weeks, I was wondering why picture qualities aren't good. Then I read this. Yes there dust formation in the camera. What a awful thing. Waste of money. Kindly replace the product or else give us refund.

Tasaduqe

I got this issue with my device almost covered lens with dust. How can company helps it to fixed it for us ?

Umar

Faizan Bhutta

I also got dust in my redmi note 9 pro after 1 and half week dust came on main camera 😒😒😒 i upgraded from note 8 pro but the quality is not good as note 8 oro

Umar

After reading this article I checked my redmi note 9s then i saw that it also have dust inside the camera.

Aashir

I have been using device since 2 months , 1 day I saw the dust in the camera lens but I really don't believe that dust in under camera lens I thought it was outside and I tried to remove the dust but I couldn't, please tell me where I go to fix this , i am from Pakistan

Alfredo Franco

Bonjour j'ai de la poussière sous la caméra pour prendre des photo cela fait 2semaime pas normal je de qu'on me rembourse ou échange merci

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview