News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro may have a camera module defect

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2020, 18:22:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahil Alam

I too observed this after reading the article. I bought this phone 2 weeks back.. This is so ridiculous to observe this. How to get ot replaced now?

Rahul shelake

Im also facing this issue on my Redmi note 8 since i brought my new phone two months ago.
Unable to use camera though it comes with best lences. Its headache....

Sawant

Im also facing this issue on my Redmi note 9 pro max since i brought my new phone two months ago. What should we do now?

Sara

I purchased redmi note 9 pro. Bad choice. I have number of issues.
Touch sometimes doesn't work untill i tap thrice at the same place.
Slow motion cameras quality is third class.
And yes after reading this i checked this cameraa dust thing and it was there.
Volume is slow even at full volume.
Redmi company must compensate these issues anyhow else its a blunder.

Poem pam

Rn9. I have faced this issue, once i observed these dust particles. I went to the warranty agency. They replaced me the phone with a new one in 20 days. The new one i got from the replacement had the same thing. It showed up after 2 weeks.
I also have the #33 comment issue "Touch sometimes doesn't work untill i tap thrice at the same place"

Ghayooor

I bought the phone 2 weeks ago i am facing the problem that sometimes when i call someone the call listening speaker does not work even if i switch the call to speaker i can listen to the other person...like what the hell?

Saif ali

I am using redmi note 9pro when I click pictures there is lag in my phone for 5 to 10 mins my phone freeze after clicking the pictures I went to service center they change my camera but again I got the same problem I am frustrated with this phone it's a worst phone that I had ever use in my life I am having really bad experience with this

C.kalhara

I bought a redmi note 9 pro phone a month ago but this problem did not occur.  If so, what happens?  I am from Sri Lanka

Thansesr

Recently I bought redmi note 9 pro 6gb 128gb I was more than happy couple of days. There after I have recognized that my photos are not good result. Therefore I have found the reason that there's dust is on the  glass of camera.
Concerned Redmi personal has to take immediate action plan. It's a kind of end users trust breaking situation.

Mohd Saimin Bin Mohd Amin

Sangat Kecewa Baru Beli Phone Redmi Note 9Pro Tak Sampai Sebulan Kamera Dah Masuk Habuk.
Apa tindakan xiomi jika berlaku kes macam ni?boleh claim warranty untuk tukar set yang baru?jika service untuk repair balik saya rasa x berbaloi kerana ibarat baru lahir dah kena operation tinggal parut hingga ke tua,saya beli guna duit bukan beli guna daun,saya nak kepuasan bukan kecacatan pada kamera yang masuk habuk,saya harap pihak xiomi dapat menggantikan set phone baru kepada semua pengguna phone yang ada masalah masuk habuk,saya berharap pihak xiomi dapat memperbaiki lagi mutu dan perkhidmatan.terima kasih .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview