News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro may have a camera module defect

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2020, 18:22:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Puteri farihah

I use redmi note 9 pro. Camera quality is not good as i just bought this phone bcs it has so many dust in the lense. Im so sad bcs i've spent money on this phone and i have high expectations of the phone.

Rexy Jason Gomez

It's been a week since i got the Redmi Note9. Not even close to being satisfied with any of it's camera. I guess i should've just stuck to being a Non-Xiaomi guy.
SMH

Pau crezelle

Im redmi note 9 user for more than a week.and yes before i read this article i already notice the problem of the camera.so im right...there's something in the camera.
dust issue huh....tsk.
fix this problem.8thousand pesos is a big money xiaomi...im a samsung user before but try to buy a new brand and also a budget friendly entry level phone i decided to buy redmi because of the specs and 4 cameras offer... and suddenly when i try the redmi note...i dont know im not happy when it comes to camera... :(

Manuel Pacheco

En mi localidad hay mucha humedad, y la problemática no fue el polvo, sino que el lente se empañó de humedad por debajo del gorila glas y el lente de la cámara, usar una secadora de cabello no es la solución, la humedad aparece y desaparece a voluntad.

Suhani

yes after seeing this article I saw my phone there was a defect in my phone too this model redmi note 9 pro is very bad 👎 we should get our refund or another phone of same model

Raman

Lol..All you cheap peope, wanted to get all the specs for so less, now learnt your lesson 8) ? Xiaomi users are always whinning & cribbing like this, 6 months after buying those shitty phones.
Specially, all the Indians, you were warned to Boycott Chinese companies & their shitty products, couldn't buy Samsung M series phones then..now run between Xiaomi service centres fighting with them during this pandemic :D

Mohammed Imroz

Mi note 9 pro is not good series. I have been getting fedup for last 3 months. In just 12 to 15 days its hang,when someone call me, no ringing, no incoming and out going voice. After many request xiaomi replaced it but unfortunately replaced device is same problem and it is at service center when I purchased it. Waste of money, worst experience.

Farhan

I'm a Xiaomi fan but Redmi Note 9 series is a poor one. I bought Redmi Note 9 pro, it had dust under camera glass. Then I bought Note 9S, frequently when I call or receive a call, it gives message do not cover the top of the phone while it's totally uncovered and the message doesn't disappear no matter what. What the hell Xiaomi? You're crapping our money. 😡😡😡

Mandar Sawant

Till now I didn't find dust issue inside camera glass. But I faced another issue that My camera got hang many times. I took snapshots also that time.

Akash RPh

Same issue with my redmi note 9 pro. Even service center in Pakistan is not giving replacement. Shame on Xiaomi. Very bad experience with xiaomi. Its time to go to court.

Affan khan

Yes, it's true. I am using Redmi note9s. I have this dust problem with my phone camera.. i wish i had never  bought this Xiaomi crap..

UMMER FAROOQ

Still now I have faced two issues...
One is some times mean, back and Home options doesn't show's...
And 2nd one is camera take long time for opening of file, photos etc...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview