News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Impressive graphic should cheer up disappointed PlayStation 5 fans focusing too much on the Xbox Series X power advantage

Started by Redaktion, March 22, 2020, 09:44:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The next-gen console specifications have been revealed and on paper the numbers are clearly more favorable for the Xbox Series X. While many PlayStation 5 fans have been bemoaning the fact that Microsoft seems to have outplayed Sony, they have overlooked the fact of just how much the PS5 has to offer over the PS4.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Impressive-graphic-should-cheer-up-disappointed-PlayStation-5-fans-focusing-too-much-on-the-Xbox-Series-X-power-advantage.458699.0.html

James1132

Stupid comparison.  Unless you are a deluded fanboi decision of next gen purchased will be based on specs and best of class performance.  I couldn't give two hoots what my old PS4's performance is like compared to the PS5, what is the point even?  LOL.

Lorne Nail

PS4 Pro bumps the number up to 4.2 teraflops, are you a fan boy? me I have both and desktop, and will have both this time around. but tell the truth when your print things.

TruthIsThere

We all know the true performance of the PS5 is NOT 10.29T, it's around 8 - 9.2T with overclocked frequencies that will only run at 10T ONLY in demanding scenes and immediately drops back down to its native frequency to prevent extreme thermal issues.

Sony's lead architect state this in his very weak briefing with no performance demo to prove his claim. His weak demonstration was a "mercy/hurry up MS is making us look bad!" presentation, and we all know it.

I see the PS3/360 era happening all over again here. Third-party devs will have to water down the PS5 and/or XBSX games because of the inferior power from the PS5. I see the PS5 Pro coming sooner rather than later in this next-gen lifecycle.

These sorry PS5 fanboys here needs to be assimilated, resistance is futile!

MOFO

@TruthIsThere

Go troll somewhere else , your blatant fanboi drivel sounds like its coming from a 10 year old kid.
The PS5 globally will still out sell anything from MS.

Bman

Quote from: TruthIsThere on March 22, 2020, 17:28:26
We all know the true performance of the PS5 is NOT 10.29T, it's around 8 - 9.2T with overclocked frequencies that will only run at 10T ONLY in demanding scenes and immediately drops back down to its native frequency to prevent extreme thermal issues.

Sony's lead architect state this in his very weak briefing with no performance demo to prove his claim. His weak demonstration was a "mercy/hurry up MS is making us look bad!" presentation, and we all know it.

I see the PS3/360 era happening all over again here. Third-party devs will have to water down the PS5 and/or XBSX games because of the inferior power from the PS5. I see the PS5 Pro coming sooner rather than later in this next-gen lifecycle.

These sorry PS5 fanboys here needs to be assimilated, resistance is futile!

How do you know this? Do you have access to the system design and tests conducted that nobody in the world does?

Have you analyzed the system performance of PS5 games already??

By all means, please publish your exposé from the future, time-traveller.

Illogical fool.

Brian

Fuk u PLAYSTATION SONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY U PEACE OF s*** I TRADED MY PS4 IN CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION AND TRADED ALL MY GAMES IN TO SAVE UP 4 XBOX SERIES X F U. UNDERPOWERED MONEY GREEDY ASSHOLES

anonn

This numbers mean nothing. Xbox Series X is a lot better than the PS5. So what? It will be dev adoption that makes or breaks the platform.
PS5 will have the upper hand coming from the very successful PS4 (if they deliver on the promise for backward compatibility, it will be rough for the Xbox no matter how better it's hardware is).

Panji

Remember when PS2 has a (quite) significantly lower GPU power than XBox & Gamecube? Look how many developers supports it gotten.

Ciccio

I dont see anything resembling a generational leap in these consoles, at least nothing comparable with the past. These consoles have twice the number of teraflops of the current one(ps4pro and xbox x). Lets say including architectural optimizations u get 4 times the performances(really a stretch). Well that means u get in 4k what u get now in fhd. Not impressed at all. Anyway let see what we get

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview