News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Top 5 Budget Gaming Laptops

Started by Redaktion, November 20, 2017, 13:18:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonny

So the Dell G5 15 SE is the number one right now? This is total bullshit. The laptop with worst thermals and you consider it the best...
The list is highly misleading and shameful.

WorthIT

The post was informative and interestingly articulated. This will be helpful for everyone in making informative decisions.

www.worthit.in

Super Savers Info

Lastly, I would like to express my gratitude for the opportunity to engage with your blog community. , Argos is one of the largest department store retailers in the United Kingdom with a massive online presence. They sell everything from appliances and home items to fashion and baby supplies, all for an affordable price. If you're looking for extra savings, the Argos Laptop Deals page has loads of amazing offers, conveniently in one place! The latest Argos discount codes will be featured on their site. If you're still hunting for a great discount, make sure you bookmark this page, where all the current Argos Laptop Deals are listed!

George

OMG!! On what Planet is "1500.00" budget?

Forgetting for the moment that for a bit more you can get a 'high end' gaming laptop, IMHO "budget" ought to be less than HALF (IE:750.00 or less!!).

Granted in April 2024 a ~750 price tag might only get you 1-3 generations older CPU/GPU's from the discount bin's however "budget" ought to be at least LESS THAN 1000!!! (if not <750!!)

Neenyah

I asked that many times, George, but no answer (yet). Two examples:

Quote from: Neenyah on October 02, 2023, 22:15:58So this laptop here is 1500€ and you call it 10 times (Ctrl + F) affordable. Ok.

Captiva Advanced Gaming I74-121 (wild name) is 1700€ and you called it - inexpensive ➡ ( https://www.notebookcheck.net/Captiva-Advanced-Gaming-I74-121-Clevo-V150RND-review-An-inexpensive-gaming-laptop-with-a-powerful-RTX-4060.755142.0.html )

Let's for a moment disregard the fact that inexpensive is below affordable but is this some kind of joke or trolling going on here (and in the other article) or what? Can we expect affordable inexpensive budget gamers at around 2400€ in 2024?

&

Quote from: Neenyah on September 26, 2023, 16:38:01
Quote"Captiva Advanced Gaming I74-121 (Clevo V150RND) review: An inexpensive"

Stopped reading here for a moment, scrolled down to check specs and price. So we have a current i5 + 4060 and...

QuotePrice: 1699 Euro

Do I live in an alternate universe where 1700€ is suddenly inexpensive? Not even budget friendly, or moderately priced or not that expensive or... you name it. Nope. Straight up inexpensive, lmao 🤣

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview