News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, November 14, 2012, 04:48:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Split Personality. With full 360-degree hinges and touchscreen capabilities, the Yoga series is perhaps Lenovo's most ambitious addition to the IdeaPad family to date. Its launch and hardware were designed to coincide with the release of Windows 8, generating even more word-of-mouth. Is this $999 hybrid Ultrabook a one trick pony? Or is it a novel concept with a promising future?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-IdeaPad-Yoga-13-Ultrabook.84080.0.html

Saurabh Gupta

Looks like a good notebook. Very details and nice evaluation of the product.

uuU

Lenovo has confirmed there is only SATA II in this computer: http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-IdeaTab-Slate-Tablets/Yoga-13-mSata-storage-limit/m-p/919201/highlight/true#M13269

Allen.Ngo

Lenovo SATA II confirmation link and corrected 3dMark scores added, thanks

VerticalTakeoff

Keyboard: there is no real "Insert" key. There is real "Print Screen" (rarely used) but no real "Insert"

alaa

the fans not stop , it work every time .. I was have laptop from 10 years and I not see this problem , I don't know what I can do .. Lenovo said will fix it last month , will make update

I want to know if this problem ( fan noise ) its in the software or hardware ? and all people have this problem ? and about Lenovo it can to fix it by the update ? I must to wait the update or I must to return my yoga and take new one ? and thanks

Rohan Kher

A very nice, frank and detailed review. Showing the +ve as well as Pin point the -ve part of the device. In this Era of Ultrabook the device gives a great competition to the rivals.

Artem

wlan and bluetooth are connected via internal usb port, not mini pci-e

s2kreno

I like my Yoga but it does overheat when playing games in tablet mode. Very quickly in fact.

drugol

Quote from: Allen.Ngo on November 14, 2012, 14:30:03
Lenovo SATA II confirmation link and corrected 3dMark scores added, thanks
How did you make it run 3DMark06 at 1280x1024 resolution? I can do only 1280x800. Did you connect it to an external display?

Thanks,
drugol

Allen.Ngo

An external display is used for 3DMark06 for 1280x1024. This is true for all our reviews if the native display is unable to do 1280x1024

saji

My yoga works  fine.Battery back up is good.Only sensors in tablet mode makes some problem with some games.I feel the build material is not plastic.I got a deep scratch on the back side of the lid.It was shining like metal.I read in some reviews that the material is magnesium alloy.Please comment .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview