News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, November 08, 2012, 05:42:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernest Appiah

I'm using samsung galaxy trend duos gt s7562 with 16gb internal memory but dont know how to get applications and other files such as music and video files stored on it...makes using the phone kinda boring...also bluetooth connectivity is very bad...it hardly connects to other devices...pls if you have solutions lemme know by emailing me at [email protected]

Mainul Hussain

I have a Samsung Galaxy S duos (GT-S 7562) phone.Can I connect this to laptop via bluetooth to surf internet in pc(Laptop) ?

atul gupta

:) I bought this mobile a week back and it is really very nice and best among in this category. Since week no hang in my  phone.

atul gupta

yes you can  connect this phone with your lap top but you have to down loaded a software ( Kies ) from samsung site and please check the configuration of ur PC. It requires 2.00 GHz CPU speed and 1 Ghz ram. you can  upload your all contacts, music vedio etc from mobile  to Pc and Vice versa.

Mairu Gupta

samsung phone hangs a lot, delay in operations.. in short iam cursing myself after buying Samsung Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 .. i wish i could get my money back..

ajay

i am purchased galaxy s duos this phone is really bad it's hangs alot don't purchase this phone. this phone is third class

solomon zeleke

I LIKE SUMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS GT-S7562.IT IS THE LEATEST PHONE .BUT SOMETHING IS NOT CLEAR FOR ME . HAS THE PHONE PRE INSTALLED WIFI SOFT WARE OR NOT? IAM NOT SHURE WHETHER I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT OR NOT .  [email protected] please send for the comment in my email adress.

Ken Fish

I am not sure whether to buy this phone. I want international QQ but it appears that Samsung does not have this capability. Maybe I had better buy an iphione. It looks like I can download International QQ on that one

Augustine

If you know very well, how to use the phone, downloading apps, how to connect into the system (pc), and then it's a very nice mobile. People don't know the above mentioned things and simply commenting bad, poor etc. tell me one thing which mobile is not hanging if you are doing some thing wrong option or operation. Mobile makers are not a fool, they have good R&D department to do the proper testing of all the things very well before introducing to the market. So, do n't talk non sense here.
Regards,
Augustine.
[email protected]

scott

>:( My Samsung Duos is an awful phone. My Nokia Lumia 710 was way better.If you want to ring and text then thats about all this phone can do, any more and it will drive you nuts. WORST PHONE EVER DON'T BUY IT !!!!!

denberu

I have a problem of this phone to use Mobile network internet,but the rest is good

Sameer Gaonkar

Bad Phone..!!!!
My phone is Fully Dead..
Also Service Center Does Not Support me..
I gave mobile to service center as on date 30/06/2013..Still My Phone is Not repair.
Please Help me Samsung Team..

Swati

My 2 month old DUOS GT-S7562 Shuts down automatically. i have not installed any apps since i got it. Today i have upgraded Android version, but no use.i see that when the phone is charging it does not crash. however i am not sure if it is battery issue as on starting the phone, charging remains at the same level as before crash.

raci

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview