News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, November 08, 2012, 05:42:19

Previous topic - Next topic

avinash

i m having the problem with video files setting. i installed the MX player for playing flv files because music player doesn't support the flv format and later on somehow i clicked the "use by default" setting while playing the flv file and now when i m trying to play flv file the "choose option" is not coming to select the player, its automatically opening with the music player which doesn't support it and now i m not able to play flv files. plz help me to change the setting as it was before and how to undo the "use by default" setting.

kiran

I have purchased this phone, but am not satisfied with the internet speed, so plz send me some solutions to [email protected]

Gagan deep Saini

Samsung is in race  of chinese phones make chep Quality phone & charging as per Brand Name, I am using this phone from last 3 month no uses this phone in any segement. >:D

Sanjay

Love the phone, good mobile to buy, thanks for the review.
http://www.91mobiles.com/samsung-galaxy-s-duos-s7562-price-in-india

Sajidh

Tejas patel ..Samsung Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 had one more problems.. we cannot do VoIP calls from this phone. during VoIP cal voice clarity is 100% bad.. i tried to install  different third party software ..but whole are same result..

C

I can't use network internet on my phone. Can anyone give me a hand? I already switched on mobile data on the vertical menu.

mike mar

Worst phone i bought so far.

1.it hangs terribly.even with
Just A few apps installed.
2.it freezes randomly.you have to
Remove battery to be able to use it again
3.when playing music the songs breaks
For half a second a couple of times in
A song.
4.so very2 slow.even if theres much ram left.
5.gps is bad it cannot locate me.even when im Outdoors.

I want to know if other users are experiencing
The same problems?while my phone is still
Under warranty.

Nabs

I have Samsung duos dual sim. When i recieve incoming call from Sim 1 i can make it silent by pressing button on top right.But for sim 2 i cant.Please help.

babu

i find that this is the best phone for this price....and all comments  are not  valid  as  if you compare with higher range then it is not justified  ;D :( :o 8) ::)

mrrooman

Very poor 3G internet speed. Never exceed 190kb/s. am i missing any change in setting. If any one can help plz mail me at [email protected]

sathyadevi

i know about how to disable my network connectivity while iam not in
network....

mohamadou Aminou

I hav a problem with my S duos freezing Evry moment and thé application play store which cannot be opened anymore please help me because i cannot download anything and olso thé system cannot be updated i dont know why please i need help

Biswajeet Rana

It's a SUPER s*** PHONE. After just 2 months of purchase, the handset is giving issue. Unable to send texts, dont get delivered. Unable to make outgoing and incoming calls also get barred frequently. Thought it was network issue but it ins'tPhone hangs terribly. It only looks good but the worst ever handset. Samsung sucks. Am not going for Samsung fones anymore. please don't buy this fone. Am planning to sell this one.

ROJI CHERIAN

This is avery bad phone, please please please don't buy this one. very slow just only a phone. my money gone..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview