News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 owners may be experiencing a fatal issue on their phones

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2020, 21:59:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Jones

Kennyg

My Note 9's screen is still gorgeous as ever. If it does crap out I'll get the Note 20. There is no phone and I mean no phone immune to update issues. Bad design or faulty updates is not a Samsung exclusive.

RACHEL Harris

Christina

I have a note9. I'm not experiencing issues with the display but I'm super pissed with the camera. My note9 is taking really crappy pictures and video is real grainy. I try taking pics in Pro mode but that doesn't help. I've also tried changing video settings to with no improvement in the quality. What happened to the camera???

MarkSmoothYoung

My note 9 my phone no issues,
I have even updated the June 1 update still no issue and still the sweet phone i no

Carl Jackson

Marcos

After the march update I started to get issue's with my phone from overheating to not being able to make calls or receive calls. I did all that my sevice provider told me to do and nothing has fixed the issue. Firmware or software issue.
Samsung do something or I will get other phone brands as they are trying to get customers and invent better phones.

Robert Diaz

bought mine when it came out..no issues so far but it is disheartening that this is happening especially after my note 4 went down with hardware issues.id rather have a working note 4 over anything newer

Charlie Blount

I had my phone for about 2 years and I have no issues whatsoever this phone is awesome

Jens Sørensen

My note 9, the display stop work 6 day after update can't see anything other than snow on screen but Dex work on a monitor
I go to samsung and replace the screen ( expensive   ;..-( )
Now it work but samsung not tell anything about the do wrong whit update

Shame on you samsung
Hope i get money back for repair

Reginald McCall

my note 10 is giving me a crazy error message. The phone has stopped charging because the temperature on the phone is too low. I also have been forced to buy a wireless charger to charge the phone which was costly. Very disappointed.

Bzak1pgh

gary lee

Shane

for those experiencing screen issues after update, its no permanent fix, but install the PWM FREE app from XDA. The problems seems to be the update messed up the PWM. This will make your phone usable again at least.

LoveFist

Whatever! You sheep, I mean people, LOVE getting F**K'D in the @$$ by Samsung...HARD!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview