News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion 5 with AMD Ryzen 4800H is now customizable

Started by Redaktion, April 30, 2020, 22:59:46

Previous topic - Next topic

freddypopy

Why are is rubbishing these high efficienct 7nm chips AMD chips which consumes less wattage for more power with some more or less temperatures compared to the dated 14nm +++++++++. Very inefficient Intel chips which drinks power so much and runs very toasty even on a beefy laptop cooling setups! Whyyy? Can't these Amd laptops have these high end Nvidia Gpu's?

Carl

laptop too expensive lying the price at the first place before release and very few options to choose from who will buy this laptop lol

Rie

What? Why is everything stated here different from Lenovo's press release and their website? From what I've read the base model costs $759, and the max config is equipped with an RTX 2060. In my country it's not available yet but the specs they provided in their website states that it is possible to configure it with a 2060. However, I checked the US website and apparently yes, you can only have a 1650 Ti max, so probably it's a region thing or the 2060 model is not available yet in the US? This is confusing.

Yaroslav

Check this link,
IN Great Britain GTX1660Ti and RTX2060 available in second half of 2020.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview