News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Budget-friendly Dell G15 gaming laptop with Ryzen 7 5800H and RTX 3050 Ti on sale for US$699

Started by Redaktion, June 25, 2022, 22:22:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The reasonably specced Ryzen Edition of Dell's 15-inch gaming laptop is a good choice for budget-conscious gamers who are still looking for a new and portable notebook in the sub-US$800 category. Considering its currently discounted sales price, the Dell G15 with an AMD Ryzen 7 and RTX 3050 Ti certainly provides a lot of value at a quite affordable price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Budget-friendly-Dell-G15-gaming-laptop-with-Ryzen-7-5800H-and-RTX-3050-Ti-on-sale-for-US-699.631713.0.html

frahnwrong

Dell always refuses to answer any questions about PWM.

They are a joke.

They merely contract manufacturing out to Foxconn.

Barebooh

Aria

The only issue is you need to budget for the ram upgrade as well. Single channel ram is an issue on an amd system, and the low ram amount makes the system bottleneck as the CPU waits for ran to free up. The system is performing Heavily under what it should due to the ram limitation, struggling with Forza horizon four on very low settings when medium settings should play with a smooth frame rate just fine.

Mohanad

Can I know if there is shipping to Saudi Arabia and how much the total coast and time to send it? And the payment method will be in recieving or u took it by Visa.? Bcz I need to pay it at recieving the lap. Thanks in advance

mohanad515

Can I know if there is shipping to Saudi Arabia and how much the total coast and time to send it? And the payment method will be in receiving or u took it by Visa.? Bcz I need to pay it at receiving the lap. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview