News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Pixel Buds Pro: 4 features Google blatantly borrowed from Apple

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2022, 08:33:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At its annual I/O event, Google revealed the new Pixel Buds Pro. Available for preorder this July, take a look at what Google's high-end headphones offer for US$199. Are the Pixel Buds Pro an innovative leap forward or simply AirPods Pro with a whimsical paint job? Listen up! It's the latter.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Pixel-Buds-Pro-4-features-Google-blatantly-borrowed-from-Apple.619337.0.html

toto1234

I concur...

Sorry but I stopped reading the article after the 1 entry.

Apple air pod pro were released in 2019

I have Sony headphones WITH transparency mode and spatial audio which were released in 2018....

So did Apple also copied Sony ?

I guess the writer is blinded by his fanboism

JoeBlack

What a pathetic attempt to draw readers with clickbait.
Well, I use adblock just for this type of articles.
Pathetic and clearly wrong.

splus

Hey NotebookCheck, can you please let go of this misleading writer or at the very least remove this terribly wrong article? I've had all these features in my Sony headphones long before the first airpods came out.
Articles like this will just push people AWAY from this site. You won't get more readers.

Pooh Sheisty

Amused to find my comment removed despite not saying anything offensive or against the rules  ;D  Happy to say it again: take a look at the article writers history

Richie rich

Lol, and who did apple blatantly take those idea from Mr author? Obviously an apple fan boy who isn't aware that most apple features are taken from other manufacturers and brands 2/3 years later🤣

Slip

Horrible article! First off noise cancelling has been in other headphone for example JBL the rock headphones. So in terms apple stole that from them. Next the find my buds. That has been in devices for a long time, apple didn't do anything special to put the into there buds. Lastly the hands free assistant is also in many and many of devices yet another nothing stolen. Since you lie about stuff here are some facts apple came out with a update to kill old phone batteries. They also lost and have to give people batteries. Whats sad is they still lost nothing from doing bad and still gained money off of cheating you. $30 battery replacements when they should be free us a joke (apples batteries are $10 or so to make if that). Android all the way!

Exces

What even is this article?!
Apple is NOT the inventor of either of the mentioned features..

So basically Apple blatantly stole the features of other companies. They didn't even take the effort to rename them. Shameful article.

Wow

What a joke of an article. Classic fanboy thinking they invented everything they do.

Apple hasn't innovated since the first iphone

Sebastian Fasiang

Bruh

Bro what? Sony did all of this before Apple. Also, the original 2017 pixel buds had "Hay Google" support. Most of the other things Apple did before Google, but Apple sure wasn't the first with any of those.

bobthebuilder

This article is so stupid literally everything mentioned has been done by most companies if not all that want to have a comparative advantage in the premium headphones/earbuds market. I would even say that apple had "copied" some of those features from Sony. I would honestly love to know how someone who thinuks of themselves as someone who knows about tech could actually write an article that bad. Please know your s*** before you go off writing an article about something.