News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Pixel Buds Pro: 4 features Google blatantly borrowed from Apple

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2022, 08:33:30

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelD267

Somebody didn't do their homework. Ask Mom for another hot pocket and rewrite your article factually.

skzm

Go write for MacRumors instead. What a waste of bytes.

Rick

Don't believe everything you read. Most of these features have existed on Android and in Google pixel buds. Not to mention other devices have had features like these before apple in some cases. Oh and do you like your apple notification bar? Well your welcome that came from Android.

NicF

This is a terrible article with completely wrong information. You shouldn't be allowed to write such rubbish. 'hey Google' assistance worked from the first day I got my pixel buds. @notebookchat.com - you are losing credibility

Silly

So sad, but the only thing original that Apple does, is their lack of customisable OS'S, and their original presentations of their NEW product's, and how X apple product is the best so far, till next year! Sony has had most of these things plus more, and other's still do it better, plus more. Better still, the other brand's work with non-apple hardware as well! I'm guessing this reviewer believes its impossible for ANY Apple device to be hacked, broken into, immune to failure also. I'm not saying some stuff isn't good but misleading the public either via lack of research or negligence devalues the credibility of anything read from this site, but it's not the first time!

Niro

Is this an onion article? The fact you listed one reference shows you have some homework to do.

LJJ

Echoing the sane posts on this thread. Please research further as your information is misleading,  basically clickbait.

Squidney

Is this article serious? Smells like an onion. All of those things are just natural progressions for ear buds that exist in one way or another on other Google products and other wireless earbuds.

Umm..No

This is blatantly false and the Apple fanboyism is out of control. Many of these features have been around for years on Android and with other companies. I have the original Galaxy buds and they can do many of these things, and Sony has the same features on their buds.

Yes, Apple's ecosystem is solid, but more often than not, they're actually the ones taking ideas that are not their own and tweaking them to fit their purposes. But people keep thinking it's the other way around like Apple is inventing these groundbreaking new features when they're not.

Really Brahm Shank?

Damn. Everyone makes mistakes, Mr. Author man, but come on. If you make a mistake as big and as annoying as this article, at least have the decency to take it down.

Psychomantys

Uhhh sorry but Google had "hey Google" assistance summon since pixel buds... My pixel buds and buds A both do that. I don't think actually research was done during this article...

There's air of errors in this article.

whut?

MikeCh

Did Apple pay for this article? I wonder if an article full of false accusations could have legal repercussions...

J Rothchild

Oh wow.

• Brahm Shank - List Writer - 38 articles published on Notebookcheck since 2022

Um he/she has only been posting on this site since 2022. That explains it all right there folks.

Jmoe

Did you Google anything before you wrote this piece........o.s.?