News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Pixel Buds Pro: 4 features Google blatantly borrowed from Apple

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2022, 08:33:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Haha

Please do some research, then snap your keyboard and never call yourself a techwriter.., please.

Clark Can't

Ok.
By selling earbuds that connect to devices using the Bluetooth protocol to transmit audio via vibrations into the user's ears, Apple must've copied someone, no?
The logic here is so dumb.

FastEarl

The author of this article is a total hack. Bose had all the features he said Google stole long before apple. Apple is the real thief here in this article. But this author if you want to call him that is to busy kissing the taint of apple to do any real research. Apple has been ripping other tech companies off for years.

Andrea

Well it's a bit sad to read this on a website I used to consider respectable.

I feel like the editorial board show take  down this article full of falsities and remind to its author one thing or two about proper research before writing and publishing stuff.

Declan

That's a nice change, it's usually Apple borrowing from everyone else.

Lukasbxy

I'm sorry, but this article is filled with claims that have no basis...
1. "Find My" was already available with the first generation of PixelBuds from 2020 (even for individual earbuds).
2: "Hey Google" and hands-free operation have also been available on the 1st. Generation of PixelBuds
3: transparent mode already existed far ahead of Apple with earbuds from brands like Jabra etc.

I love this website actually, but this article is incredibly poorly researched and almost sounds like it was written by an Apple Fanboy...

benhaube

Reading all the other comments is great. This is such a bat take. Most of these features were around long before the Apple Airpods Pro. Some of them have even been in previous Pixel Buds. This is such a poorly researched article and blatant Apple fanboyism. Do better next time, please.

Nizar

Ignorant people shouldn't be allowed to publish an opinion article. This is so stupid. Apple didn't invent these features.