News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus TUF Gaming FX705DT (Ryzen 5 3550H, GTX 1650, SSD, FHD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, June 05, 2019, 16:25:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The hardware spec, comprised of a Ryzen 5 3550H APU and GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, is able to fluidly play all modern and current games on its 17.3-inch, full HD IPS display. The laptop has comparatively low energy consumption and only gets moderately warm. In its favour are also an NVMe SSD, an additional HDD and very good battery life. Not so good is the somewhat miserly connectivity included.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-TUF-Gaming-FX705DT-Ryzen-5-3550H-GTX-1650-SSD-FHD-Laptop-Review.422972.0.html

Shobith

Can you confirm whether the RAM actually runs at the advertised speed of 2666 MHz? Ryzen 5 3750H/3550H seem to support only a max of 2400 MHz. I bought the 15.6in version of this laptop and it runs only at 2400 MHz despite having a 2666 MHz module out of the box.

Victor

Hi,

Could you confirm what type of ram module it uses? (in case o wanting to buy more)

Thank You

Sam Abel

Are u sure this combination of and 3550 and 1650 won't bottleneck and can do u recommend me to buy this ? Coz I have invested everything to buy this !!!

Uploaded

Does it really matter if it runs the RAM at the full speed rating of the module or not?

If you had two of these machines side by side, one with full speed RAM and the other at 2400mhz, I bet you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. (Unless you did some convoluted synthetic benchmark which revealed a technical difference).

In every day use, even gaming, nobody cares or notices.

Uploaded

duzenko

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview