News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

XMG Pro 17 and Neo 17 panels spec

Started by rusm, May 13, 2019, 17:39:32

Previous topic - Next topic

LappyLuke

Paolo

Hello, i am undecided between buying the XMG Pro 17, XMG Neo 17 and Schenker Compact 17 Middle 19. I don't understand the difference between Schenker Compact 17 and XMG Neo 17 because they have the same processor (I7-9750H) but the XMG Neo 17 have the power supply 180w only for the GTX 1660 and not for the RTX 2060 meanwhile Schenker Compact 17 have the power supply 180w for GTX 1660 and RTX 2060.

Thank you for any help.

Paolo

XMG Community

Hi Paolo,

in certain configurations, the XMG NEO Series has a slightly larger power supply in order to accomodate for the "OverBoost" feature, which increases the GPU Performance to levels that are slightly beyond the norm.

Other than that, I wouldn't mind the power supply so much. All of these series have more than enough power. These decisions are usually made very early in the product plan process because they are part of the certification.

In other areas, the differences between XMG PRO and XMG NEO have been explained thoroughly. XMG PRO shines with lots of ports, storage, features, polish, bells and whistles, while the XMG NEO is a bit edgier with M/E keyboard and cutting edge Overboost feature. Both are very fair choices and it comes down to personal preference in the design and feature area.

Cheers,
XMG|Tom
Schenker Technologies GmbH
// Firmenaccount für PR & Communitypflege
Technical Support
Mo-Fr 8-18 | Sa 9-14 // Tel.: +49 341 246704-0

Paolo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview