News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Windows 10 update KB4482887 causing issues with graphics and mouse performance in certain games

Started by Redaktion, March 11, 2019, 05:09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft has recommended that Windows 10 users suffering from problems with graphics or mouse performance degradation in certain games should uninstall the latest update for the ubiquitous operating system. KB4482887 was rolled out for "quality improvements" but has ironically affected quality in a number of crucial areas.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Windows-10-update-KB4482887-causing-issues-with-graphics-and-mouse-performance-in-certain-games.413820.0.html

Gary

Yep,, been crashing from WOT and City Skylines frequently over last 2-3 weeks... that explains... the world needs an viable alternative to MS Windows...

heffeque

Mouse is sometimes slow when dragging Excel sheets on my old work laptop. It might be this update since I noticed this behavior just a few days ago.

splus

So that's why I had some glitches in few videos I played in the last few days!
This isn't just gaming, it's everything.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview