News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Trypophobia sufferers like PewDiePie won't be posing for photos taken with a Nokia 9 PureView

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2019, 10:48:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to a report, people are taking to social media to share their concerns about the Nokia 9 PureView and its potential to trigger symptoms in those who suffer from trypophobia. In simple terms, trypophobia is a fear (or disgust) of groups of holes or bumps. The Nokia 9 PureView's rear penta-lens setup has a pattern that could have trypophobic effects.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Trypophobia-sufferers-like-PewDiePie-won-t-be-posing-for-photos-taken-with-a-Nokia-9-PureView.410877.0.html

S.Yu

I'm a trypophobic (the other two photos make me nauseous) yet the phone seems fine to me. The key distinction is that the holes need to be real holes, as in having a strong sense of depth, that's why polka dots or this phone aren't triggers.

NameKeptAnonymous

Leonardo22

This trend in wich celebrities express their concern for something they theorize, but doesn't apply to the reality of that particular case, is becoming more and more toxic. Especially since they often exaggerate just to speak words or because they know people like to complain brainlessly about everything and without a logic thread to follow.  It is the first time some company designs a studied arrangment of cameras with color sensors to get  i don't know how many times more light and a lot more details that could determine an advancement over the previous level of mobile photography and the problems for people are a concern without foundation and the ever green  "it is too ugly". All this while until now the second camera was only used for a cosmetic effect that also got a new flashy name, bokeh. An entire camera module just for this simple function that could have been only a software function or the result of focus repositioning in a photo. Speechless.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview