News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Nubia Red Magic Mars is a Pocophone F1 alternative for the US

Started by Redaktion, February 17, 2019, 13:48:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Pocophone F1 has been lauded for the high price to performance ratio it brings to the table. Sadly, Xiaomi's high-value magnum opus isn't sold officially in the US. ZTE's Nubia is now offering something almost as good, and it's actually available in the US.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Nubia-Red-Magic-Mars-is-a-Pocophone-F1-alternative-for-the-US.409611.0.html

Technerd108

I think the Red Magic Mars is a better phone than you are giving it credit. It is no flagship but it isn't bad either. I would say it is a better phone than the Xiaomi Pocophone in terms of materials, features, components.

As for other flagship phone's old or new there are always discounts and if you can find the right deal it may be a better phone. However, I would never recommend an older phone like the S8. There are several reasons that I won't get into here.

It is certainly not for everyone but as a budget gaming phone I think Nubia did a great job.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview