News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Chuwi Ubook goes live on Kickstarter with up to 25% discount for early birds

Started by Redaktion, February 01, 2019, 10:29:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Chinese PC maker Chuwi has launched its cheap Surface alternative on Kickstarter. Early birds can get a 25 percent discount on the Chuwi Ubook bringing the entry price for the Core m3 8GB model down to just US$349.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Chuwi-Ubook-goes-live-on-Kickstarter-with-up-to-25-discount-for-early-birds.402421.0.html

Philip

The price was already crazy as is, but to offer a 25% discount, well I'm glad I did not but the used Surface device I had in mind. The specs on this are higher and the original price was already a bit cheaper. Now, I'm not even looking back. Gonna get this as soon as  possible

Chris D

Using Kickstarter for this was a very smart move. But I am being very selfish here because I get a discount as I am buying this device which was already at a decent price point, to begin with... So I am more than happy to take total advantage of this with no shame or remorse. So here is to hoping they place more of their product on Kickstarter... lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview