News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Better late than never: Radeon Software updates will now include support for AMD Ryzen Mobile APUs

Started by Redaktion, January 07, 2019, 07:27:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD has confirmed that it will be directly providing driver updates for its Ryzen Mobile APUs via Radeon Software updates. This is a welcome move from AMD as it had previously put the onus of providing APU driver updates on laptop OEMs. Hopefully, this will bring APU users on par with desktop GPU owners in getting access to timely day-zero game support, feature updates. and bug fixes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Better-late-than-never-Radeon-Software-updates-will-now-include-support-for-AMD-Ryzen-Mobile-APUs.391991.0.html

michael Homan

rui

Hi,
Does it includes also AMD Ryzen Mobile processors with integrated Radeon Vega Graphics? Or just includes discrete graphics?
Regards

MarkM

Ahahahahahahahaha, maybe one day but by that time I shall have ditched this useless HP Envy 15 that has consistently either crashed with default drivers and Davinci Resolve or BSOD whenever using botch driver setups using AMD Vega 8 Raven Ridge drivers!

I cannot wait to get back to discrete NVidia cards and drivers soon...

lol noob

Quote from: MarkM on February 25, 2019, 21:25:28
Ahahahahahahahaha, maybe one day but by that time I shall have ditched this useless HP Envy 15 that has consistently either crashed with default drivers and Davinci Resolve or BSOD whenever using botch driver setups using AMD Vega 8 Raven Ridge drivers!

I cannot wait to get back to discrete NVidia cards and drivers soon...

Please go get robbed. AMD doesn't need you. Also it was always possible to install the drivers from the driver package at AMD's website! Loser!

lol noob

Quote from: michael Homan on February 06, 2019, 19:16:03
I'll believe it when I see it. AMD does NOT have a good record of support...

Oh really? I can't help but laugh at noobs like you who don't know how to work with basic driver installation packages!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview