News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel HD Graphics 400 (Braswell)

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2018, 09:33:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Specifications and benchmarks of the Intel HD Graphics 400 (Braswell) graphics card for Notebooks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-400-Braswell.169243.0.html

Klaus Hinum

From our reader William via mail:
I am going to talk about your Team Fortress 2 Benchmarks. I have a mobile intel chipset processor, a GPU significantly slower than that, and with some editing of the in game settings in its console, I got 20-35 fps. I think that this thing could hit a stable 60, just to give you some insight. The settings are easily manipulated and supported by the devs by lowering certain settings unaffected by the settings toggles. You can even download configs for the game that play with the settings. Here is an example of some you can put in.
mat_dxlevel 81
r_rimlight 0
r_shadows 0
mat_picmip 2 (4 with sv_cheats enabled)
cl_phys_props_enable 0
cl_ragdolls_forcefade 1

These commands alone can increase framerates by about 20 fps, then with a hat removal mod and an explosion effects reducer +20 fps, it can easily output stable framerates, playable if you can take 15 minutes out of your life to download a config, and a few mods.
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview