News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Websites could battle more bots without interrupting users thanks to reCAPTCHA v3

Started by Redaktion, October 31, 2018, 17:13:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google's latest iteration of the reCAPTCHA system, reCAPTCHA v3, is now available to website administrators and webmasters. reCAPTCHA v3 runs in the background, tracking user behavior and assigning a risk score based on that behavior. Administrators can use this score to assign thresholds requiring further authentication if needed, allowing the bot-battling system to run unobtrusively for most users.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Websites-could-battle-more-bots-without-interrupting-users-thanks-to-reCAPTCHA-v3.354481.0.html

Gus

Lets see what will change. for those like me who are connected through vpns, captcha is a pain on the a*s

Sam Medley

@Gus
Really? I don't use a VPN regularly, so I've never experienced a VPN affecting CAPTCHAs. Does it make you verify your humanity more often on a VPN?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview