News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i7-9700K appears in first benchmarks, Hyperthreading to be a Core i9-exclusive feature in future Intel CPUs

Started by Redaktion, July 26, 2018, 18:00:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel Core i7-9700K made its way to the SiSoftware database and looks like it will be a non-Hyperthreaded part. Intel looks to reserve Hyperthreading for the Core i9 SKU from the next generation onwards, which makes the Core i7-9700K, the first Core i7 CPU to lack Hyperthreading making the Core i7-8700K a better choice for multi-threaded workflows.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i7-9700K-appears-in-first-benchmarks-Hyperthreading-to-be-a-Core-i9-exclusive-feature-in-future-Intel-CPUs.318384.0.html

Ale

Whoever made this move at intel isn't very smart. AMD has SMT(hyperthreading) on Ryzen 5(Core i5 competitor). So if intel plans on having hyperthreading in i9 they are just killing themselves out of the market.

Ward

So the new i7 will be nothing but a Celeron...  Intel grasping at straws to make people spend $$$$$$  I always said AMD would win eventually  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview