News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator Helios 300 (i5-8300H, GTX 1050 Ti, Full-HD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2018, 19:36:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Budget laptop for gamers. Powerful notebooks often come with a hefty price tag. This is not the case with the Acer Predator Helios 300. The gaming-capable version of this laptop costs only 1100 Euros ($1296). You can learn in this review how the 17-incher stacks up against the competition.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-Helios-300-i5-8300H-GTX-1050-Ti-Full-HD-Laptop-Review.308658.0.html

M2018

Kian

First of all it deserves way more score than what you people have given it. And second, I've see this laptop in Acer.com with a GTX 1060 ,i5 and it costs 1100$.
And most importantly WHERE THE HELL IS NITRO RYZEN REVIEW!!! >:(

Unkwown

James Edge

I own this laptop (albeit with the 1060 no 1050ti).  Excellent machine, replaced an aging Dell Precision M6600 and it's great for work and play.

Just a note, the review claims the laptops coil whine comes from the SSD, it's actually from the iGPU.  The noise goes away if you switch to the Nvidia GPU.

Dibyendu Turbosquare

Hi,

2021 here!  ;D Can somebody help me?? Do this laptop support NVMe 1 TB M.2? I have the i5-8300H version with 1050Ti.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview