News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Precision 7530 & 7730: A redesign, 128 GB RAM and Coffee Lake for Dell's mobile workstations

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2018, 15:39:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Today, Dell announced the newest generation of the Precision mobile workstation line. The core of that lineup are the two traditional workstation-models Precision 7530 and Precision 7730, which are being updated with the lastest GPUs, CPUs, more RAM and also a new chassis-design.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Precision-7530-7730-A-redesign-128-GB-RAM-and-Coffee-Lake-for-Dell-s-mobile-workstations.299882.0.html

Ednumero

Fato

J'espère que la version 15" i5 8300h quadro P1000M et FHD IPS ( non touch) sera bonne, fidèle en couleurs et accessible en prix!

kcg

I'm really curious how Dell will manage to support 128GB RAM when Intel specifies those CPUs to support only 64GB RAM.

Luis Falcon

I reached Dell Sales staff and they had no idea about this new laptop. Now it's May 22th and I couldn't find any Precision 7730 laptop on Dell's web page.

Dmitry Golikov

There is no chance to but 128Gb RAM yet. The new design is nice and the laptop it thinner then the previous model. I have  i9-8950HK in mine and this CPU is constantly overheating and lover the CPU speed because the throttling. You most likely will need a cooling pad to use it on the full speed. The screen is awesome but need a color calibration. Cinebench  test CPU 1186 and GPU 178.78 (P5200)

julie

7M0T6  11.4V, 8070mAh, 97W,the battery for PRECISION 7730 it seems not easy to get at this moment. we only get several stock. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview