News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Where are all the Kaby Lake-G laptops? Nvidia's GeForce Partner Program may be to blame

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2018, 01:43:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert

[quote author=Anon link=topic=84939.msg330553#msg330553

Are you claiming AMD never released drivers who burned GPUs? Worse than that AMD released Polaris GPU which literally melted motherboards.

About Geforce Experience. Have you deleted your Facebook account after latest scandal or kept it to bash and spread anti Nvidia propaganda?
[/quote]
Goog luck finding articles/news regarding AMD cards melting motherboards. Fake.

Dropout

I've never expected anything less of nVidia as they always reminded me of Intel's endless drive for greed and profit at all costs. Bring it on, this is the future the green lovers want, so let them have it and eat it. I've finally dropped out of the GPU market entirely after the hilarious rise of prices, done with it either way. Good luck and god speed, you're gonna need it.

Anon

Quote from: Arewijk on April 25, 2018, 16:52:59
the gtx 750ti had way more pull on the mainboard, easily up to like 130 watts down the PCIe port

noone actually blew up a single board using either of those cards.

so you may want to check whether the competition didn't do the same thing earlier, before you start your fanboying and play the bashing game yourself... lol

Thanks for confirming you don't know what power spikes are.

Anon

Quote from: Robert on April 25, 2018, 17:51:44
[quote author=Anon link=topic=84939.msg330553#msg330553

Are you claiming AMD never released drivers who burned GPUs? Worse than that AMD released Polaris GPU which literally melted motherboards.

About Geforce Experience. Have you deleted your Facebook account after latest scandal or kept it to bash and spread anti Nvidia propaganda?
Goog luck finding articles/news regarding AMD cards melting motherboards. Fake.
[/quote]

hardforum. com/threads/psa-do-not-run-more-than-one-rx-480-directly-from-motherboard.1940868/
reddit. com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4rfou0/brand_new_rx_480_just_destroyed_my_motherboard/
reddit. com/r/Amd/comments/4qwzpy/three_motherboards_and_counting_have_died_from/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview