News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad L380 (i5-8250U, UHD620) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2018, 21:51:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Small business all-rounder. The ThinkPad L380 is Lenovo's alternative for those users who don't get much out of a business convertible, but do not want to go without the design and features of the L380 Yoga. In addition, there is also a display that is free from flickering. Our test review will show whether the performance of the 13-inch notebook can also keep up with the competition.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L380-i5-8250U-UHD620-Laptop-Review.300570.0.html

moshe

Thank you for another great review.
looking at the battery running time makes me wonder:
wifi test for the this L380 scores almost 700 mintues, while the lenovo L380 yoga scores 40% less!! having both the same battery of 45Wh, the only major different should be the touch screen.
also the HP spectra with larger 60Wh battery score 24% less time.
The wifi result of 700 min looks to good to be true
considering all that, I recommend to recheck the battery tests results

James Emanuelli

I love the fact this review is really comprehensive but yet fails to mention the fact the laptop comes with an integrated stylus....one of its best features!!

Ethan

L380 comes in two flavours: the Yoga version (which does come with a pen) and the standard Thinkpad version. This review is for the standard Thinkpad L380 which does not come with a pen.

Ijon

As Moshee indicated battery test results seems really weird. X280 have 48Watt battery and in your test scored 3 hours less in wifi test. X280 has a brighter screen but it is also smaller. There should not be this much difference.
Also, 81 for single thread score at Cinebenchmark is very weird. There are already some people posted better scores.
Could you please check these values and inform your users again?

Overall it is very confusing review. Particularly makes me in doubt about cpu/thermal performance.

Tibor Vegh

Regarding the strange r15 scores I just have finished running cinebench r15 on the 20m50013uk it scored 519 using 8 threads 143 with a single core. I like the little toy box so far, although it can get much louder then I expected sometimes. Thankfully there is no annoying whistling only swooshing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview