News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad 100s-14IBR (N3060, HD 400) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, April 04, 2018, 21:20:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Streaming Machine The IdeaPad 100s-14IBR benefits from silent operation, a fast memory card reader and a spare M.2-2280 slot. The device fails to stand out in other areas though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100s-14IBR-N3060-HD-400-Laptop-Review.294454.0.html

bsetrue168

Good article. But this notebook has a manufacturer defect issue. I have the same one 100S 14 inches-Intel© Pentium© CPU  N3710  @ 1.60GHz × 4 with 4GB memory. After half a year, this notebook display always "Display keeps flashing and no operation can be executed" and realized it was due to poor "power management-Battery- Display" to cause it. But it is not able to fix by Lenovo any more due to the poor design. I already keep away from any Lenovo Notebook/Server/desktop.

techfer

Nice review    i have ben using this laptop for almost 3 years sad to say after 2 years laptop is very slow only browsing and and some office workcan be done  bought a new laptop instead  going to sell this 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview