News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2018, 17:08:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Fine-tuning. The big model of Samsung's flagship series not only offers a larger display, but also a dual camera and more RAM. This review reveals whether the higher price is justified and how the Galaxy S9+ fares in comparison to its competitors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S9-Plus-Smartphone-Review.293288.0.html

Powern

How do you stand in regards to this statement for the power measurements? It would mean your measurements are not very useful to in painting the correct picture;

NotebookCheck needs to totally scrap their power testing methodology unfortunately. It's not going over 5W for Samsung devices simply because they hard limit input power to 5W when the screen is on, and use power from the battery above that. PM over charging is just inaccurate.

dsadas1231

Can it decode  hevc 4k vids?(h.265)  My galaxy s6 cant :-\

Marco Ch

I have a question about the energy consumption. You claim the average consumption while idle is 0.95 W and the runtime is 1343 minutes. The battery runs at 3.85 V, 3500 mAh which is 13.475 Wh.

But 13.475 Wh / 0.95 W = 14.18 hours = ~850 minutes.

I wonder what the lack of correlation between consumption and runtime is. Can you explain? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview