News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The XPS 15 2-in-1 (9575) gets listed on Dell's website

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2018, 10:49:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 finally gets a listing on Dell's website. The convertible notebook comes with a choice of Intel 'Kaby Lake-G' Core i5 and Core i7 processors and offers a few other configuration options. Prices start from US$1,499 with financing options directly from Dell. The listing, however, has a few errors and lesser configuration choices than what was officially revealed at CES 2018.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-XPS-15-2-in-1-9575-gets-listed-on-Dell-s-website.293234.0.html

wtqwad123

Try another page dude, I cannot post link here because of my insufficient permissions. Just search the link in on reddit dell community.

Al

Finally its here  ;D
Thanks for the great write up!!
The term post release to shipping (RTS) seems to have many descriptions on the net. It's often searched, but literally no concrete explanations available. Some say it means that you replace the ram after it's shipped. The ram on the 9575 is integrated...so that can't be it.
What does post release to shipping (RTS) mean in this case, and when might we expect the 32GB RAM option to be available?
Thanks!!!
Al

Billy Age 7

Damn that looks good.

Really anxious to see benchmarks for the GPU ("Radeon RX Vega 870 with 4GB HMB2 Graphics Memory"). This is part of that new partnership between AMD and Intel right? Because I can't find any info about that GPU online.

JamesMZ

Alex Mora

at the xps dell page, if you click on the several pages link on upper right there are the other configurations  :)

andym

"...sports an onboard Radeon RX Vegan M GL discrete GPU" lol I only like vegan gpus. GPUs with meat are not very good.

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: andym on March 30, 2018, 16:18:13
"...sports an onboard Radeon RX Vegan M GL discrete GPU" lol I only like vegan gpus. GPUs with meat are not very good.

haha thanks. corrected. it does help having a meaty GPU anyways ;)

LucasLongbow

:o When's the review coming!? Hopefully before this beast comes out in Australia!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview