News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PlayStation 5 dev kits already tested by select third-party game devs

Started by Redaktion, March 09, 2018, 14:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

PlayStation 5 is most likely not going to be released this year, but dev kits being distributed this early could mean that the next version could be launched in 2019 at the soonest. Sony might also be concerned that the XBox One X is taking over the PS4 Pro sales and the company might want to release a new system as soon as possible.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PlayStation-5-dev-kits-already-tested-by-select-third-party-game-devs.287794.0.html

Anthony Davis

I feel like I need to address this are you're clear clueless

"Sony's PlayStation 4 console did not turn out as successful as the previous models, but as of right now"

It's on track to become the fastest selling console ever to reach 100 millions consoles sold....

"Since the PS4 Pro is already outdated compared to the XBox One X, Sony is probably looking to release a more powerful console as soon as possible"

Xbox X has no noteworthy exclusives, is selling poorly and has failed as a console that was supposed to be a threat to Sony.

Sony have no need to rush a new machine out as quickly as possible because they have no reason too.

Bogdan Solca

Quote from: Anthony Davis on March 12, 2018, 10:07:04
I feel like I need to address this are you're clear clueless

"Sony's PlayStation 4 console did not turn out as successful as the previous models, but as of right now"

It's on track to become the fastest selling console ever to reach 100 millions consoles sold....

"Since the PS4 Pro is already outdated compared to the XBox One X, Sony is probably looking to release a more powerful console as soon as possible"

Sony have no need to rush a new machine out as quickly as possible because they have no reason too.

Sorry, are you perchance a Sony fanboy? Please give solid sources for your claims. PS4 did not reach 75 million systems sold worldwide alone in 4 years. That figure includes PS4 Pro, as well, which is practically a 4.5 version as it includes upgraded hardware.

As for the XBox One X, it doesn't matter if right now it does not have the exclusives, the hardware is clearly better than what the PS4 Pro is offering and the potential is there. It certainly did not fail at all, and it had best pre-order figures among all XBox systems.

Also, there are sources already confirming the arrival of the PS5 in 2019-2020.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview