News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Vostro 13 5370 business notebook alerady available online for Asia and Australia

Started by Redaktion, January 15, 2018, 15:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 13.3-inch business notebook gets upgraded with an Intel gen 8 i5-8250U CPU, up to 32 GB DDR4-2400 RAM and a choice between Intel's UHD Graphics 620 or AMD's Radeon 530 GPUs. The model is now available online for Asia and Australia for as low as US$930.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Vostro-13-5370-business-notebook-alerady-available-online-for-Asia-and-Australia.278262.0.html

Aha

I wonder when this will see wider release and someone will get their hands on it and post review in english, because there is only one hands on from Vietnam I think and its not in english.
Looking forward this machine, aside from thick screen bezels, if its all aluminum build(except around LCD, obviously), then its a bargain of a deal.

Casdien

They compete with Lenovo Thinkpad E, L series and HP Probooks but Dell scrapped it because they knew exactly how bad it was. It's difficult to recommend budget business laptops in 2018 because mid-range to high-end consumer laptops have improved massively in durability standard and include superior hardware and specifications. Used or refurbished flagship laptops - both consumer and business class - are almost always better for the price than budget consumer and business laptops. There are of course exceptions, but budget business laptops are overall the worst value - new or used.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview