News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire 7 A715 (7300HQ, GTX 1050) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2017, 16:24:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An all-round device with some point deductions! The Acer Aspire 7 offers a good performance for an acceptable price. Thanks to the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050, the 15-incher also offers an appropriate gaming performance. However, the case and the display are losing some points.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-7-A715-7300HQ-GTX-1050-Laptop-Review.267346.0.html

Ednumero

Don't the "7" models usually have wider-gamut displays? Yeah it's not low-quality-TN, which is good, but there aren't enough sub-$1K 1050 / 1050 Ti notebooks with proper 72% NTSC / 85%+ sRGB displays.

Roland Strauss

I bought this unit, because it supports 32GB of RAM, which I need for virtualization (Microsoft trainer) and is still portable. I exchanged the 1GB drive with a 2GB Samsung SSD and the performance is superb (120'000 IOPS). I don't care about display,  gaming, sound or battery. If you want a gaming or multimedia device, buy the Nitro or Helios 300.

Roland Strauss

I own this device with a i7-700HQ. I consider it a business notebook, not a multimedia device. For this size, 2 drives, 32GB RAM and a RJ45 are rather unusual. I can easely run my Hyper-V training and demonstration workloads on it. The GTX1050 is not there for gaming, but for driving big screens like my 34" Samsung ultra wide.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview