News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP410UA (i5-7200U, FHD) Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, November 22, 2017, 22:21:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Not without flaws. The VivoBook Flip 14 comes with a bright, contrasty IPS display, a fast SSD and a backlit keyboard. The device also offers support for the separately available input devices from the company Asus. However, with a price tag of some 900 Euros, the device does not represent a bargain buy.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-VivoBook-Flip-14-TP410UA-i5-7200U-FHD-Convertible-Review.264344.0.html

FanboySlayer

My laptop did not have any option for an ssd and does not come with a fingerprint scanner but it did have the 930mx and the stylus pen at about 600 euros.

Kunna

Hi! I'm interested in this laptop because it has a high-color profile. The display has high-frequency PWM at 80%, I think is quite safe for sensitive user, me included (just like the writer mentioned). I'm curious about PWM frequency below 80% brightness. Does the PWM aggressively drop at 30-10% brightness? Admin or anyone who already bought this laptop (TP410UA/UR), please help me. Thank you.

Kunna

Quote from: FanboySlayer on November 24, 2017, 19:04:01
My laptop did not have any option for an ssd and does not come with a fingerprint scanner but it did have the 930mx and the stylus pen at about 600 euros.

Hi! It seems you have TP410UR version, since you have different model, I believe another model has different treatment and I'm curious PWM on this model, would you tell me if this model has PWM or not? Thanks

Jesper Appelberg

Stefanus

Why in Laptopmedia.com it says using extremely low PWM frequency?
Is different model using different display technology?

Miguel G.

Hello, I took this ASUS TP410UAR laptop apart and it does have an unused SODIMM slot + soldered RAM chips in place

i.imgur.com/SCnbGVF.jpg

i.imgur.com/FkGhXKi.jpg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview