News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GF72VR 7RF (7700HQ, GTX 1060, 120 Hz) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, October 20, 2017, 19:00:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Blown away? MSI is once again introducing another line of gaming notebooks aimed at the consumer market. However, the new GF72VR brings a high-refresh rate display, reworked cooling, and a few design tweaks to the storied MSI catalog. Do these changes leave us breathless, or is the GF72VR full of hot air?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GF72VR-7RF-7700HQ-GTX-1060-120-Hz-Laptop-Review.256052.0.html

Cameron McGregor

Hi,

I have owned this laptop for a year and a half now, and have already upgraded to a 2TB HDD. I am now looking at replacing both SSD and HDD. This time with a 4TB HDD (Yeah I use a lot of space xD). The problem I have is that I am not sure whether or not a 15mm thick HDD would fit? or if it would be way too thick and I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Many thanks.

p.s. If not for this article I would have had a lot of trouble replacing thermal paste and doing other maintenance, so thanks a lot :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview