News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus VivoBook S15 S510UQ (i5-7200U, 940MX) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, October 19, 2017, 13:21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Unfinished. Asus' multimedia-office newcomer compels with its elegant design and a particularly light and compact case, but can hardly keep up in the gaming area with its GeForce 940MX. Despite many good attributes, we cannot give a purchase recommendation to the device, which is not only due to the modest battery life.  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-VivoBook-S15-S510UQ-i5-7200U-940MX-Laptop-Review.258494.0.html

pmsap

What about the lenovo yoga 920?? And the new hp spectre x360 with quad-core cpu?

Superguy

Given that the S510UN model has been announced in August, and the S510UN-EH76 is available in the US with both an 8550U and an MX150 for $899 USD at Newegg, I'm curious as to why this particular model was reviewed.  At least half of the criticisms about speed, gfx card, and so forth were addressed in the newer model, while the others could have been found out with a thorough review.

I also would have liked to have known if the M.2 slot was NVMe capable or not.

I really hope you guys go back and do an updated review with the newer hardware, as this doesn't seem to be telling the whole story at the moment.

Mauricio

Hi there!
I would like to see an in depht review about the M.2 slot and its characteristics.
Is it SATA or PciE? Or both?
So many users would be interested in upgrade the ssd in this M.2 slot and it seems there is quite no info about it. May be a comparison between different ssd cards in this slot M.2!
I really appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Johny

Hi, thanks for your good review. I want to ask you something that will clarify my thoughts. I will use some basic programs for my work and also office programs. I am thinking to buy "Asus S510uq" with i5 7.th gen, because it is very portable and looking good beside it looks has good performance. I also wonder how much fps approximately I will get in the medium settings with: fifa 18, assassin's creed black flag and origins, cs go and far cry primal, are they playable with this laptop. I am looking forward to hear you! Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview