News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus UX530 in upcoming reviews...

Started by Dieter, September 20, 2017, 14:48:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Dieter

This is a strange case. It was released along with the UX430, with 7th gen processors and 940MX / 950M GPU. This was after the GTX 1050 had already come out.

I still haven't seen a review of this thing, though there are loads on the UX430.

Personally, I think this device looks awesome, but it couldn't last long on a charge with the 950M and the 940MX is not up to spec. So I had assumed that Asus just didn't want any reviews until the update came to 8th gen CPU and MX150/GTX1050. So I was thinking, IFA's coming around, they will present the update then.

No, IFA came and went, and nothing about the UX530, which, with MX150 and quad-core ULV processors coming out, honestly looks like perhaps the most attractive device in the line up.

So, to get back on topic, this review. Is it notebookcheck  techs finally getting their hands on this device; or is Asus finally giving it its deserved update?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview