News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Blackview BV8000 Pro Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, August 13, 2017, 16:41:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Outdoor heavyweight. With the BV8000 Pro, Blackview brings an update for its outdoor smartphone series that is the successor to the BV7000. The features are remarkable: 6 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, Full HD display, and a 16 Megapixel camera. In addition, it is IP-68 certified and has a fingerprint sensor and some other sensors that might be helpful in an outdoor smartphone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Blackview-BV8000-Pro-Smartphone-Review.241032.0.html

G. Ross

This article does not mention the sim card problems for the Americas. Most American cards and carriers do not work with this phone.

DorivJack

Blackview BV8000 Pro is now available at a promotional price, check out here: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_640509.html?wid=11&lkid=11989551

Morris Lyda

Quote from: G. Ross on November 20, 2017, 13:34:48
This article does not mention the sim card problems for the Americas. Most American cards and carriers do not work with this phone.
I just returned from the USA, and didn't have a problem with my pre-paid T-Mobile SIM card.  Worked great.

Morris Lyda

However, I am very disappointed with the BV800 battery life. It goes through a battery in less than a day.  The Seller (Double-lin) won't do anything about the problem. 

Don

I activated this phone on Wednesday January 3rd 2018 on T Mobile with no problems. Works well. Just trying to get used to the phone and set it up.?, I didn't realize when I bought the phone it didn't have a warranty. Crap! I will have to buy an aftermarket warranty. Otherwise I'm satisfied with the phone.

Yuriy

Yesterday, this phone went down after a half-hour stay in the car in the sun. The outside temperature is + 22 ° C. Shock resistance, waterproofness - and as a result - breakdown lying on the seat of the car.

drdejanm

Don't buy any Blackview phone. It is a scam, they will make a full of you. Why. I have bought a Blackview bv8000 pro. It was the best mobile phone I ever had. But it come a softwer update, first, second, third... and no problem with updates. And than - last update - the lock pattern just stop to work. It show "wrong pattern". Ok, I start to google and I found a blackview forum with a bunch of BW owners that have the same problem, more even the owners that used pin protection had the same problem "wrong pin". The Blackview answered that they are familiar with problem and it will be resolved soon. I wanted to write that I have the same problem but after all writting I had to write captcha (6 numbers) to show that I am not a robot. But there way no place where to write it. Since that, 4 mont have pased and there is no fix. Second problem - after last softer updste the phone became slower at least 5 times. Yes, 5 times, no exaggerating. I have decited to do full factory reset. I did it but it is still 5 times slower, every 1 to 2 minites it frezzes totally for 10 -20 second and you can do nothind but to look in screen. The phone is now totally uselles.

Paco Bano

Gran telefono! la verdad es que no conocia esta gama resistente!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview