News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NewEgg leaks Aero 15 gaming notebook with GTX 1060 graphics

Started by Redaktion, April 29, 2017, 06:26:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Display bezels have been cut down to just over 5 mm on three sides to reduce both weight and size. Other features include individually backlit RGB keyboard keys and X-Rite Pantone pre-calibrated FHD/4K UHD displays.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NewEgg-leaks-Aero-15-gaming-notebook-with-GTX-1060-graphics.213426.0.html

Pietro Tordini

It this thing comes with a full TB3 port my Msi GT72 can fly out the window, becauseI'm sold!

Cottino

Quote from: Pietro Tordini on April 29, 2017, 14:07:12
It this thing comes with a full TB3 port my Msi GT72 can fly out the window, becauseI'm sold!

This is what "NewEgg" say on their website:
Speed can create infinite possibilities for creative professionals. With the latest thunderbolt 3 port, the AERO 15 is able to achieve the height of data transfer speeds, transmitting data of up to 40Gbps. Besides speed, the port is able to connect up to two external displays running at 4K each. Not to mention that the port is also reversible, saving more time and frustration in order to create what you would like to be creating.

Hopefully it is a full TB3 port.

Delta Zhang

Come on Gigabyte. Make it happen, Plz. This might be the perfect version of XPS15. Well, I know that heat gonna be a problem.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview