News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Latitude 3189 Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2017, 23:14:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Made to be robust! Dell has combined an 11.6-inch laptop with an energy-efficient CPU. According to the manufacturer, this combination should enable the notebook to survive an entire day at school. We have decided to take a closer look at these claims. Find out whether the Latitude 3189 can keep what it promises in our detailed review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Latitude-3189-Convertible-Review.213692.0.html

bouwe

I'm 12 years and live in the netherlands. next school year I'm getting a lot of lessons on the laptop. I have a choise between 3 laptops. I doubt between the dell latitude 3380 (13.3 inch) and the dell lattitude 3189 convertible. there's almost no difference in performance they say. and I think the dell lattitide 3189 is a lot more suitable for the future, cause I have to work with it the next 4 years. and somebody told me that in a couple of years all laptops have touchscreen. my question is wich one would you recommend? sorry for my english I didn't use google translate, it's all from the top of my head:)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview