News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad 13 Chromebook Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2016, 05:47:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Practical and affordable? A couple of months ago, we evaluated Lenovo's entry-level ThinkPad 13, which we found to be a good value overall. Today, we turn our sights to the Chromebook counterpart. Is it a viable alternative to the world of Windows?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-13-Chromebook-Notebook-Review.171683.0.html

Kevin Rodriguez

What a good review!!, thank you for pointing out that it makes this particular high frequency noise from the cpu coil, I bought the celeron model and I was concerned about it, I wanted to know if it was normal in this model of chromebook.

Paul Salmon

Finally, an affordable 13.3 inch laptop without the ultra-high Ultrabook or Macbook price tag!  The 13.3 inch screen is the perfect size, much better than 11.6 inch, 12.1 or even 12.5 inch laptops, but not overly bulky like a 14.1 inch laptop.  I like it much better than my 5 year old Samsung 11.6 inch Chromebook.  The build quality of this laptop is excellent with an excellent keyboard, but without the 'premium' price.  I spend over 90% of my time in a web browser anyway, so no big deal if I can't install Microsoft Office.  Some reviews say that the screen isn't the best.  The 720p screen on mine is plenty good enough for web browsing and YouTube videos play just fine.  But yeah, the speakers could be better.  The low end Celeron processor with 4gb of RAM works just fine with Chrome OS.  The 16gb SSD has 9gb of free space available.  That's more free space than most 32gb low end Windows 10 laptops have.  I picked up mine refurbished for less than half of the $385 price mentioned in this article. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview