News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 17-5758 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, September 09, 2015, 07:52:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

No more Aluminum! The predecessor had an aluminum lid, while the new Dell Inspiron 17-5758 is now mainly from plastic. In return, it features up-to-date Broadwell CPUs and a dedicated graphics card. Is this sufficient to make up for the poor connectivity?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-17-5758-Notebook-Review.149952.0.html

KiddingDell

Is Dell kidding with stuffing their notebooks with ancient technologies(?E6440-LVDS, and so on)This was considered as a fail on 5 yrs old notebook

JacksonT

How can someone take your review seriously, if you say it has IPS display. I asked dell and there is no 5758, which has IPS. So, bullshit.

Matus

How can i deactivate "DDDriver.sys"? I can find any help on google

Timmie B

I have an Inspiron 5758. I find it very satisfactory. I do not game, so cannot comment on the Graphics Card. I replaced the hard drive with an SSD and put the hard drive into an outboard case. I am now upgrading the wifi card, as it is too slow to handle my 300mbs. In 4 years (5?) the only problem I've had was a failure on the on/off button.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview