News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire R11 R3-131T Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, September 07, 2015, 10:26:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cute top-seller. Acer's little 11-inch convertible features a new Braswell CPU and a 360° hinge. However, contrary to the manufacturer's touting, the Aspire R11 is not a jack of all trades.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-R11-R3-131T-Convertible-Review.149846.0.html

Avinash

This is one fuckin laptop..better not to buy this..I am fucked by buying this s***.

Helen Whitehead

I am able to write without swearing.
I have had this a week and used it for browsing and watching UV redeemed films. yes I need an SD card for more than 2 films and dont game on it but I finger for the price its great.

Brian

An absolutely useless piece of crap. There is not enough space on the SSD to even upgrade its Windows 10 OS. I have updated Win 10 once only and the Windows folder is using 23.3 gbs out of a supposed 32 gbs!
Deleting all programs there is still not enough space to update Win 10
Was a complete waste of money, Acer should be hung, drawn and quartered for selling this rubbish.

Russell Wisby

I use this little laptop for uni its great.Who would use it for gaming 'have rocks in their heads'power consumption is good and starts up perfectly.It is a good alternative to a i pad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview