News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Netbook/Mini-Laptop Recommendations

Started by MonkeGurl, March 15, 2015, 03:55:03

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeGurl

Heya,

First of all I would like to appologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum - I tried to change language to English and site display to English but the forum categories + descriptions remains german.  So posting under "general" - please move this topic to another location if appropriate

So I'm a PC kinda girl - as in Windows (But I hate Windows 8... I mean a PC is a PC... why try to make it's operating system like a phone???). I LOVE my laptop - it's a 6 year old gaming laptop that's going strong - probably outdated but haven't had the need to replace it yet.  But... it's a hulk!! Not easily moved around and it doesn't help that it weighs over 13 pounds.

So - I need something smaller and netbook are the new thing. My knowledge of them is next to NILL! I don't know what's out there and what the pricing is (good vs bad) etc etc. I need some advice and recommendations. Obviously I don't want to spend too much – the less the better naturally speaking. But again I don't know what $$ would buy what. I will use the netbook mainly to surf the net and play games primarily MMORPG (not super graphic-y games... typically ones like League of Legends)... not even sure if there's a gaming netbook out there... but open to all suggestions

Thanks!!

Claas

Hi MonkeGurl,

I don't believe that gaming netbooks exist, because it is quite contradictory or were you talking about Ultrabooks? ;)

It would help a lot, if you could give us a little bit more information. So, you are looking for a light-weighted, small gaming laptop.
Since you've been looking for a netbook, I presume that it should be as small as possible. 10"-11" won't be possible including gaming, but what about 13" or 14"?
What is your upper price limit?

Best,

Claas

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview