News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X240 Full HD Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2014, 10:10:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More pixels. After the WXGA version of the ThinkPad X240 could already show its qualities in our review, we now have a look at the high-end version with a Full HD display. But are the additional pixels really worth the premium price?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X240-Full-HD-Notebook-Review.118125.0.html

adrian

well,lenovo made it, i bought a mac instead of another thinkpad.Thanks for destroying the thinkpad brand

FixItPls

No dedicated mouse buttons :(
No activity LEDs :(
sRGB 57% (+ reported image retention problems) :(
COST € :(

navyn

Buying a macbook pro 13 retina, better 16:10 screen ratio and keyboard

Den kappekledde hevner

X240 has a significantly weaker CPU compared to 13" MacBook Pro Retina (15W vs 28W). X240 also has significantly weaker graphics (4600 vs 5100). Apple has a higher resale value. Apple's trackpad is vastly superior, and their keyboards are as good as Lenovo's. Most people hunt-and-peck type and will learn to hate Lenovo's pointing stick. You'll hit it again and again if you aren't touch typing.

Certi

Hello, any chance that someone post a pic with difference of 1366x768 and 1920x1080..? Or to send me by mail, just want to see how big difference it is... thanks!

Phil888

What if I don't like Mac OS? than what do I buy? Mac OS does not do all what I want, than what?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview