News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Notebookcheck's Top 10 Gaming Notebooks

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2013, 14:19:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul smith

Hi!
I am Paul smith and i am very happy to visit your website.your website very informative for me.it give me very intrusive information.
Thanks for sharing the great information.

Shay

LWT

GX701GX is the obvious omission here.

Thin and light. Second strongest Max-Q performance. Same display as the New Razer Blade Pro except -with- G-Sync. Optional Optimus for battery. Keyboard stays cool to the touch.

Styling isn't really my bag. But it's hard to fault as a pure gaming machine. Especially if you need something portable.

Carl

I personally like the choice of the Alienware M15 and the Acer Nitro 5 still to this day. The laptops are amazing for modern pc games, they run smoothly, and they are nicely built with great specifications.

Fox-h32

hi i want a high-end laptop (rtx 3070 or better) with sup 2.5" hard disk
can say some model?

IMR

Your reviews in general are superior to those of others. Thank you for that.

But PLEASE ask the manufacturer for nit information. it is impossible to find. Many people like a bright screen, and they are hard to find. Razor and MSI for example give no info. You have to contact them. Razer was able to tell me the 17" high end was 300 nits. MSI could not find any info!

300 nits is way too dark for viewing in a bright room. Such information would be wonderful to have on hand.

Thank you.

Areej Hussain

A big thank you for sharing powerful gaming laptops of 2022. I'm really looking forward to buy one from you're recommended list. Keep sharing

Chris Proost

Odd nitpick but here goes...

For what I assume from the dates of the comments is a living (ongoing and updated list) there's some bias here. The majority of the laptops presented are 3080ti models, with some others not far off. Now, while the 3080ti is indeed the best laptop GPU (bar some caveats) it seems a list mostly for power/wealthy users. There's no sense of best by tier/specs/average price which can be quite a difference seeing as gaming laptops tend more towards diminishing returns bang to buck than, say, desktops do.

Anyway, just my tuppence. Long term user of the site btw (which is often directly and indirectly the final word/decider for many of my laptop and other buys, and hasn't led me astray yet)

Drew

Why did the Blade 18 not get scored in order to have a shot on the list? Did I miss something?

Cristian Laszlo

I see the Helios 18 hasn't made it to this list, I have just ordered the RTX4080 240hz screen i9 32GB version, I hope you review it also pretty soon and add it on this list. Cheers!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview