News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, October 14, 2013, 08:42:02

Previous topic - Next topic

ZACK

i have been using this laptop for 6 years now and it is still good

Tom3333

Very good Notebook but I can't find any information how to open it to clean the keyboard.
Can somebody help?

Tom3333

rogal32

Quote from: rogal32 on October 24, 2019, 15:07:10
Quote from: James R Harnsberger on October 24, 2019, 05:12:04Great review....I have just inherited one of these units (has a bad motherboard), have ordered another M/B but was wondering where the mSATA drive location would be on this board. I have the bottom removed to expose the M/B and do not see where the type of drive might plugin. Wonder if it might be underneath (actual the top) the M/B ??  Any ideas....my next step is to remove the board completely and have a look. Would certainly like to use the mSATA drive as primary.
I believe this info about mSATA is incorrect as I do not have mSATA in my p75-a7200. Eventually Toshiba puts different motherboards and we are unlucky ones.
I need to amend my previous comment. I've found mSATA on the motherboard, but without connector. It's next to SD card reader. I'm about to order mSATA connector and solder it to mobtherboard. Fingers crossed it would give me 3rd storage drive, which I can use for my TrueNAS server (mSATA can act as boot drive for TrueNAS and other 2 regular SATA will host 2 x 2TB HHDs). Please let me know if someone else done it successfully in the past.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview