News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, July 05, 2013, 00:23:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The tablet-icon? Acer's Iconia A1-810 is a 7.9-inch Android tablet with "Uncompromising Performance and Extreme Mobility" according to the manufacturer. We will check this in our review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Iconia-A1-810-Tablet.96428.0.html

scott

I have the a1 and GPS is wonderful, I used it to drive 45 miles yesterday to my parents across country areas from grand lake to Joplin, no. PLus i get a signal on mine  from back bedroom to out front on grand lake, a good 150 ft.  They must have done a lot since you got that one to test

scott

Peter from Melbourne

The screen aspect ratio (4:3) is the game changer for me, oddly not even mentioned in this very detailed review. It has the exact screen dimensions as the iPad mini, this is an almost unique feature of this particular tablet.

Vlastik

I have also doubts about GPS. GPS gets fewer satellites than Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or Samsung S4mini (which I'm also using). A1-810 now showing satellites with higher numbers (don't know if it's important). GPG fix is longer, especially in bad conditions. On the other hand I can see from GPS Status that indicated accuracy excellent (2-4 meters). I'll test GPS more in real conditions.

Vlastik

Quote from: Vlastik on August 18, 2013, 10:13:57
I have also doubts about GPS. GPS gets fewer satellites than Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or Samsung S4mini (which I'm also using). A1-810 now showing satellites with higher numbers (don't know if it's important). GPG fix is longer, especially in bad conditions. On the other hand I can see from GPS Status that indicated accuracy excellent (2-4 meters). I'll test GPS more in real conditions.

Sorry for typo ... A1-810 NOT showing satellites with higher numbers

Somebody from earth

Just found that notebookcheck.net did reviewing smartphones and tablets today, I have read several reviews from this site. I'm really surprise that a "notebook" site is delivering a better and more detail review than many other "GSM device" site like Phonearena and even better than GSMarena. No biased to any brand or OS at all, and I like the temperature, battery consumption and charging time part/section which I can't find in other reviews. Currently the best review site I have ever seen/found, keep it up!

And as for this tablet, everything looks good for me, especially  it offers a mini-HDMI port which is a plus for me, but my only concern is it only available in white color which is tend to get dirty easily (not a big deal though), waiting for Asus to announce the MemoPad HD 8 in IFA 2013, and I will decide which one I should consider to buy it for myself.

nicky

buddha's daughter

This is the exact same tablet that I have, so far, I'm quite pleased - no charging or port issues, no internet connection issues, connects to other blue tooth devices just fine and the LCD works just fine... No freezing on apps, it is perfect. I definitely got my money's worth, and then some...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview